Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Servings: 8-10 mugs
- 1.5 l (6 c) milk, whole
- 1 l (4 c) brewed coffee, strong
- 125 ml (1/2 c) pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 ml (1/4 c) vanilla extract
- 85 ml (1/3 c) sugar
- 75 ml (1 1/2 tsp) pumpkin pie spice: 3.75 ml (3/4 tsp) cinnamon, 2 ml (3/8 tsp) cloves, 2 ml (3/8 tsp) nutmeg, .65 (1/8 tsp) ginger
- Whipped cream (optional topping)
1. Combine the milk and coffee in the slow cooker.
2. Whisk together the pumpkin, vanilla extract, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Add the mixture to the slow cooker and stir well.
4. Put the lid on the slow cooker and set on high for 2 hours.
5. Serve each mug with whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Yum! Make and enjoy this seasonal drink of coffee and milk at home.
More in Garden DIY
A refreshing site in the late summer when many other garden plants have grown tired-looking.… More Details »
Years of research by plant hybridizers has resulted in a dazzling array of Coral Bell hybrids.… More Details »
A bold display of large round leaves with purple undersides and stems. Sends up all heads of… More Details »
Heavy yields of bright orange, round Pumpkins with strong handles. More Details »
Gracefully arching red foliage is a source of all-season color and soft texture in the landscape.… More Details »
A trailing version of the ever-popular pansy. The plant has a spreading habit in the garden making… More Details »